1.Useful Sentences常用句型
(traveller旅客)
①I'd like to check out.
我要结账。
②I'd like to pay the bill,please.
我要结账。
③I'll pay in cash.
我付现金。
④Please add to my account.
请记在我的账上。
⑤There are a few charges on my bill that I didn't make.Could you take care of them for me?
账单上有几笔费用我没有消费。你可以帮我处理一下吗?
⑥Do you have a shuttle service to the airport?
你们有机场接送服务吗?
⑦Could you call a taxi to take me to the airport?
能不能叫辆出租车送我到机场?
(clerk职员)
①Your name and room number,please.
请问您的姓名和房间号码。
②The check-out time is 12:00 at noon.
退房时间是中午12点。
③Have you used any hotel services?
请问您是否用过酒店服务?
④Please sign your name here.
请在这里签名。
⑤The service charge is included in the bill.
服务费包含在账单里。
⑥Are you going to pay in cash?
您用现金结账吗?
⑦Thanks for your coming.
感谢您的光临。
2.Sample Dialogues对话实例
Dialogue 1 对话一
A.Good morning,sir.May I help you?
早上好,先生。需要帮忙吗?
B.Yes,I'd like to settle my bill.
我要结账。
A.Certainly,sir.Would you please tell me your name?
好的。请问尊姓大名?
B.Liu Wen,from Room 107.
刘文,住107号房。
A.May I have your room key,please?
房间钥匙可以给我吗?
B.Sure.Here you are.
好的,给你。
A.Just a moment,please.I'll bring up your receipt.Your bill totals $230.
请稍候。我给您结账。您的账单总额为230美元。
B.That much! Would you mind letting me have a look at it?
这么多哦!能让我看看吗?
A.Of course.Here it is.
当然可以。给您。
B.Thanks.Well,it seems to be right.
谢谢。看上去是对的。
A.How would you like to make the payment?
您准备怎样付账?
B.By credit card.Would that be all right?
用信用卡。可以吗?
A.Sure,sir.
当然可以,先生。
B.Here you are.
给你。
A.Could you please sign your name here?
请在这里签名。
B.Oh,yes.
好的。
Dialogue 2 对话二
A.We're all packed.I'll call the front desk.
全打包好了。我来打电话给前台。
(A is calling the front desk.A 打电话给前台。)
Good morning.We'd like to check out now,please.
早安,我们现在要办退房手续。
B.May I have your room number,please?
可以告诉我您的房间号吗?
A.Sure.This is room 501.
好的,501号房。
B.We'll send someone up to help you with your luggage right away.
我们马上派人上去帮您拿行李。
(A is at the front desk checking out.A 在前台办理退房手续。)
Hi,sir.I hope you enjoyed your stay with us.
您好,先生。希望你们在此住得愉快。
A.Yes,thank you.I would like to pay the bill.
是的,谢谢。我要结账。
B.How would you like to take care of it?
您想要怎样付费?
A.Put it on my credit card,please.
用信用卡结账。
B.Of course,sir.If you would just check the additional charges and sign here.
当然,先生。您只要确认一下额外的费用,然后在这里签个名就可以了。
(A is checking the bill.A 正在核对账单。)
A.Everything seems to be in order.
看起来都没问题。
B.Here is your receipt.We hope that you'll stay with us again.
这是您的收据。希望您再次光临。
New Words and Expressions生词和词组
available [??ve?l?bl] adj.可用的,可得到的
single room 单人间
double room 双人间
crib (有栏杆的)婴儿床
receptionist [r??sep??n?st] n.(旅馆、事务所等雇用的)接待员
pay bill 付账
cash [k??] n.现金
traveler's check 旅行支票
credit card 信用卡
key [ki?] n.钥匙
bellboy [?belb??] n.(在大堂为客人开门和送行李到客房的)服务员
front desk 前台
turn off关上
heating system 暖气系统
switch on 打开
radiator [?re?d??e?t?] n.(暖气设备的)散热器
almost [???lm??st] adv.几乎,差不多,差一点
terribly [?ter?bl?] adv.很,非常,极
staff [stɑ?f] n.员工
fix [fiks] v.修理
change room换房间
convenient [k?n?vi?nj?nt] adj.方便的,便利的
check-out time退房时间
shuttle service机场接送服务
shuttle [??Λtl] 短程穿梭运行的飞机(或火车,汽车) ,机场快线
pay in cash用现金结账
settle my bill结账
draw up your bill结账(制账单)
make payment付账